Thursday, July 28, 2011

#22 - (Necessities List Update) - A Glider Rocker on a Budget!

 Again on the necessities list we have the glider rocker. I really want a glider rocker for Ladybug. It will help a lot! BUT one small little problem. With ALL the things we have to purchase for Ladybugs arrival, I haven't been able to find an "affordable" glider rocker in white wood. The ones I was able to find online were anywhere between $215.00 and $400.00.

Ladybugs Furniture is all white wood. Seriously, I didn't think it would be this hard to find a glider rocker in white wood but it was. Kale got smart and did a craigslist search for glider rocker. The search results yielded 4 different gliders. The last one we viewed was in-deed a WHITE WOOD GLIDER ROCKER!! It was ugly and the fabric is terrible BUT with a little TLC and a makeover, I could buy this rocker and recover it making it perfect for ladybugs room!


Here is our Craigslist STEAL for $50.00


I can't wait ( along with MANY other projects) to refashion this glider rocker for Ladybugs nursery!!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished