Tuesday, July 12, 2011

30 Things in 144 Days...Preparing for LadyBug

I have created a list of all the things I need to take care of before "Ladybug" arrives. This should be interesting considering I am working a lot and have no time to do anything!!!

Complete

In Progress

 Room/Furniture and walls:

1. Clean the room really well. (This includes finding out where I am going to put the computer desk at in our home. It is large and takes up a lot of space.)
2. Shampoo the carpet
3. Organize closet giving "ladybug" half of the space
4. Pick out Paint Colors
5. Paint the room
6. Install new dimmer light
7. When furniture arrives, arrange nicely
8. Get some rest

Decor:

9. Pick out material for curtains & Make myself
10. Choose some simple decor and place on walls-possibly make myself
11. Create whimsical to hang in room-possibly create myself
12. Pick out material for cloth totes and cloth hamper & make myself : if I can :)
13. Pick out material for crib bumper, crib skirt, and quilt. Make myself
14. Find some really awesome room decor and create myself
15. Put together Ladybugs first photo album and place in her room
16. Get some rest

Clothing/Blankets/Burpees

17. Decorate at least 5 onesies myself
18. Pick out material and make "homemade" burpees
19. Pick out material and make at least 2 blankets for Ladybug myself
20. Recover Glider Rocker
21. Get some rest

Everything Else:

22. Create a "necessities" list for purchasing all of Ladybugs newborn items
23. Create Gift Registry
24. Attend Ladybugs Baby Shower
25. Organize everything into ladybugs room
26.  Pick a name for Ladybug
27. Pack Bag for Ladybug, Daddy and me for Hospital trip
28. Get grandma here to take care of boys!!
29. Get some rest
30. And last but not least take photo and document successful tasks on blog

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished