Tuesday, July 19, 2011

A Nervous Post by a Nervous Mom

The 2011/2012  School year is approaching quickly. Colten will be going into the 4th grade! I know. He is getting so big already. Before I know it he will be in high school and I will have a head full of grey hair. Tyler is moving onto Kindergarten. I actually didn't see this coming. Why? Because he has been my sweet little man for 5 years!


Now the time has come to grow him UP! What comes along with sending a 5 year old to kindergarten? Lots of tears, Lots of Hugs, and Lots of Responsibility!

I am so very nervous. Kale looks at things in the financial sense. He always has and always will. That is what makes him the DAD! We no longer have to pay for Preschool Daycare Costs!! WOO HOO!!

But being the MOM I am so scared of sending my cute little Tyler off to Kindergarten. Colten told me before he left to go visit his dad in Texas that it would be o.k Mom. I will take care of him. I thought how sweet. Would it be toooo much if I stalked my 5 year old at his elementary school?

Will he ride the bus? Will he know where to go? Will he get lost in the school? Will he know where the bathroom is? Will he behave? Will he get a girlfriend? AHHHHHHH!!!!

I should learn to chill out a little but how? This is devastating. With a baby on the way we have been telling Tyler,"your not the baby anymore." But he still is to me.

I will definitely keep this post close to heart and update the entire family on the new post:

"Tyler's first day of Kindergarten"!!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished