Tuesday, July 19, 2011

#22 - (Necessities List Update) - Ladybugs First Official Outfit

#22 was Ladybugs necessities List. Within that list was picking out Ladybugs First official outfit. Here's the story!!


 I would like to share with everyone some pictures Kale and I took before we found out gender. I thought it was a boy so I stood in front of the fireplace holding up a baby boy onesie. Kale stood in front of the fireplace holding up a baby girl onesie...The winner was of course daddy with the cute little girl onesie:


Go Daddy!!! The first baby outfit for a girl winner goes to daddy.

Then we went to a BBQ at our friends house (Beth and Dan Titzer). She bought me a onesie for a little girl. I looked at her really funny and said, "Well we don't know the gender yet". She replied, "It's a girl".  I thought to myself she's crazy!
Well, the 2nd baby outfit for a girl runner up goes to Beth!




Despite the baby girl outfits listed here, this really is Ladybugs first official outfit she will wear home from the hospital.


An emotional day: Kale and I set out on a mission. The mission being Ladybugs first outfit. This outfit would be cute! She would wear this outfit home from hospital and knowing she will be born while it is cold out, we figured we might get lucky and find something. My hormones are raging and I am fed up after just about an hour of shopping. There were so many choices. We went from JCPenney to Dillard's to Macy's back to Dillard's. UGH! I'm tired already! Well, daddy sort of took over which I didn't see coming. I stormed off and headed to the food court. Maybe I was in a bad mood because I was hungry. Well just about 30 minutes later I got my snack on and headed back to Kale. He had already chosen Ladybug's first outfit. Kale looked sooo cute holding it up and smiling - what was I supposed to say? So of course we purchased it right away.

I couldn't be happier today knowing that daddy got to pick out this first outfit.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished