Monday, November 21, 2011

Tyler Makes French Toast

Kale has some-what taken over my mommy duties (when he can) so that I can rest as much as possible. This includes a LOT! Cleaning, cooking, and being my taxi. We work well as a team and this has helped me so much. 

Kale has always loved the help of the kids. Anything that he can do - he believes with a little guidance - the kids can do too. Why not throw cooking into the mix?

Last night was fun. I wanted french toast for supper. Yes - french toast for supper! So, Kale had Tyler help him make french toast.

Tyler did a great job! Kale showed him how to do something once and Tyler caught on quick. I loved watching them and taking these photos (even though I was supposed to be sitting down and getting off my feet). I couldn't help it. This is our last week of being a family of 4. With the new baby coming - we have been trying to spend as much one on one time with our kids as we can. 


FRENCH TOAST ANYONE?


EGGS


STIR AND DIP


COOK


AND SERVE!


These were delicious by the way. I am looking forward to eating more french toast made by Tyler!

1 comment :

Blog Design by Get Polished