Monday, January 14, 2013

K & S {two years}






You remember our FIRST year...






WE MADE IT THROUGH YEAR TWO!!

Not that I thought that we wouldn't!!! 

Marriage is by far one of the hardest things I have ever had to work at. If I didn't have the Lord, prayer, commitment and a little attitude...I would have never made it two years!!


We celebrated our marriage of two years on time this year! I was absolutely stoked that it wasn't 4 months down the road like it was last year when I had literally just had Morgan.

I got to choose the restaurant. I also got to choose where we went afterwards! It was nice. Very nice. 

We had a wonderful day filled with lots of small moments that made Kale and I realize that all of the fights, arguments, disagreements and bumping heads this whole time...WAS TOTALLY WORTH IT!


I hired a friend photographer to take pics of us this year! She did a wonderful job.













I can't wait to see what the Lord has in store for us in year 3!!


Oh...and...announcement:

We have decided against a full blown wedding! We are already married...we've already committed and we are so happy with the fact that we didn't have a wedding. What do we have planned? We are going to be having a "Destination Renewal of Vows" here in 3 years. We spoke to one side of the family over Christmas break about things and they were able to help us with this decision. We are so happy to "Get away" and renew the vows we said to each other two years ago! We will have a post coming between now and this summer with the

Who
What 
When
and
Where!!

In the meantime...save save. Kale and I will be paying our way and the actual day costs ourselves. We are really hoping that those who wish to join us will be able to do so! We are giving such a great notice because of the expense involved. We are planning an all inclusive so that the cost will definitely be affordable for everyone!


Love ~

Kale and Sharin




No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished