Saturday, January 12, 2013

Turning One Birthday Shoot



Before we would celebrate Morgan's birthday... I wanted to get some birthday pics of our beautiful little girl! I knew that the actual day of her birthday would leave me without pictures that I shot myself. 

The first set of photos were taken at the park in peace and quiet. These ones were nice! Daddy helped hold my reflector and keep Morgan from running off. We had to team up against this fast little girl if we wanted to succeed.

And, I think we nailed it!















Then, while the grandparents and great grandparents were here, we took her out to our backyard to shoot a few more. We figured this time we would just let her go and shoot.  It was very funny to watch her interact with a chalk board!!












Happy ALMOST one year my little one!!!



~ Love The Shank Family


No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished