Thursday, February 20, 2014

Morgan Turns 2! {The photo session}




If there is one thing I love, it's taking pictures. Especially of my kiddos. Normally, I take iPhone pics of the kids because my phone is always readily available! This time, I decided to get Morgan out of the house. She was excited about this little jacket and matching hat. She kept wearing it around the house while playing with her new babies. It was sweet.


Happy #2 Morgan!










Anytime Morgan is outside, she feels the need to make herself known. Every. Single. Time. One of the things I love about her!



She didn't pose for me very well. I sort of let her talk away which she does a LOT of these days. There was one time in particular when I did ask her to pose. I put my hands on my hips and smiled. She copied me but in her own way. ADORABLE!




~ The Shank Family












No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished