Saturday, June 27, 2015

Our oldest Turns 13!


Well, Colten is almost and officially 13! It's seriously hard to believe that my first born is a teenager!

We decided (for this milestone birthday) to ask Colten what HE wanted to do for his birthday this year. He gladly dreamed up his very own birthday.

His requests:

Burdette Park
Sleepover
Invite all of his friends
North Huskies Cake
Oh and he wanted me to smash it in his face


So we did just that! Here are some pics of our time out at Burdette :)


I mean you could definitely caption this!!





He LOVES his sister!







Those black circles...welcome to your teenage years son! Staying up late! Not enough Sleep! Welcome to 13!



Me right before walking out to smash colten (as per his request by the way) with cake!




I don't seriously think he THOUGHT I would DO IT!


I mean you see him leaning into the cake right!!



It was definitely a fun filled day (even though the weather didn't cooperate) with birthday fun, cake and we finished up the day with a game of baseball :)


Happy #13 Colten!!!



No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished