Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Ryker Wayne | 4 months

Ryker Wayne |  4 months





How big is Ryker?

age: 4 months

clothing:  3-6  mo

Milestones:

You have eaten your first bites of baby food! This is just the beginning of those super messy but adorable moments to come!

Foods you have tried:

rice cereal
bartlett pears
applesauce

You are rolling!! We can't even believe it! You roll to your side and kick really hard to get over to your tummy. We absolutely love it!

You are cooing more than ever. You know us and you know when we are talking to you. You look at us and if we call your name you look to see who is talking to you. Once you recognize mommy, daddy, sissy, bubby or coco you are nothing but big smiles.


A Day In The Life:

Nursing is slow. It's coming to an end. I'm not ready to give up yet! I have been doing all kinds of things to get my supply up and we will see what happens. I have decided to put most of my daily chores/activities to the back burner to focus on pumping and increasing. For now, I give you what I can and supplement the rest.

You are still sleeping really well. We are so thrilled to be able to get such good sleep during the night!



Your Family Loves You:

Colten helps more than ever these days! I love how much he loves you!! You typically spend your days with mommy and morgan but as soon as Colten comes through that front door you are all his. You guys like to go to his room and snuggle in his bed for hours. Sometimes you will watch a movie on his Nabi, sometimes he will just talk to you and there are times when he will get you to sleep for your afternoon nap.


Note From Mom:
Ryker, goodness. I love you so much! You are so much fun to be around. I have had to make sure to clean the family room each day instead of weekly so that when you start rolling around (because it is coming) you are licking a clean floor! You are always full of smiles. When I am having a rough day you make my day brighter! I love this about you.  I love that I get to stay home with you and watch you grow every single day.

Watch Me Grow:

newborn

2 months

3 months

4 months

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished