Thursday, October 13, 2011

# 13 A. Crib Skirt



#13 - Pick out material for  A. crib bumper, B. crib skirt, and C. quilt. Make myself.


A. Crib Skirt

Creating her crib skirt wasn't as hard as I thought it would be. It was very simple. I also used this tutorial. I didn't follow it exactly but it helped so much.

Well, here it is. Ladybug's adorable crib skirt.




In the making of this skirt, I did run into one little problem. First, I decided to put this together late at night. Oops. I should have stopped when I got tired and rested. But of course I didn't. I decided to "get it done" and made a boo boo that cost me an extra hour and some stitch ripping. I don't enjoy stitch ripping!

here's the blooper:


I sewed the wrong side out ! Ugh. The joys of sewing!

Other than this, the crib skirt turned out fabulously. I wish I would have gotten a little more creative and made a pleat. I'm in love anyways. I love love love the material. It's bright and girly.



1 comment :

  1. I love it!! So your a pro now and could help me make one for Zachary's bed?

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design by Get Polished