Sunday, October 16, 2011

Grease Monkey

Today has been a slow day for this mom-to-be. I have entertained myself by cooking. Yep. Sometimes I just enjoy cooking. I have a list of a million things to do today. Do I have the motivation to do any of it? NO. I'm just taking it easy and enjoying the weather.

While I cook and get some baking done my boys are outside working up a sweat! They are going to town on Kale's beater car :) It's been a while since Kale has been able to work on his car due to him working so much.

He is teaching Colten the 'ropes'. It's normal to see Kale covered in grease and muck but Colten? This is a first. I've never seen my handsome man looking like a little grease monkey! I'm glad Kale and Colten are getting some quality time in.

Some pics of my boys working hard:









Boys will be Boys!



No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished