Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Date Night

 
Date night is NOT something we get very often anymore. Kale and I have both been up to our necks in work, kids, wrestling practice, birthdays, working out on the property, working out butts off in our current home, packing for vacation and just life itself. While this is all great and all positive wonderful things...we have been lacking in the "get away and get some fresh air".

So, Kale called me from work and said set up a date night. I was actually shocked because its been a long time since we've gone out alone without any kids. I was excited. I went and bought a new scarf and some new shoes. I did!

Here's to nearly 5 years of marriage and all that comes with!



We hit Zuki which is a broken record here on the blog. But it's my favorite place and he knows that!



Then we went downtown Haynies Corner for a bit and checked out a few different places before settling in at this little corner bar Bokeh Lounge. Love this place. They always have a great live band. We really enjoyed ourselves. So glad we got a good date night in before everything gets crazy for the Holidays!


No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished