Sunday, November 1, 2015

Daddy's New Toy

I have always noticed that guys like to call their tools  "Toys". I understand the concept when it comes to a big truck, fancy car, boat etc. BUT a lawn mower? It took THESE moments for me to really realize how much fun a lawn mower is and why it is called a "Toy"
We knew Kale and Colten both could not mow our new property with a push mower which is all we have. So Kale spotted this gently used one and without thinking twice went and tested it out and purchased it. The kids went with him to bring it home and they all went for a ride :)

He was excited like it was the best gift he had ever received on Christmas Morning. I thought it was beyond cute. He's cute. So are the things he chooses to spend money on. BUT I can totally relate. I watched my dad growing up getting all happy over a new rod and reel :)  I. GET. IT. NOW!
Kale is teaching Tyler to mow. He feels a little left out with Colten doing most of the "big boy stuff". I know Kale will get some good exercise if Tyler decides he is going to start mowing too.

Kale's New Lawn Mower + A fun filled Evening enjoying Fall Weather

Our little visitor for the day






Gorgeous sunset down our new street :)


~ Our Shank Family

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished