Monday, November 9, 2015

Ryker's Birthday Party {the inspiration}

Turning ONE is exciting. Kale and I decided to create a theme based on our backyard and fun things for the kiddos to do.

Our plan: A Wild and Woodsy Camping Birthday Party


I got these printable's from Simonemadeit.com. LINK here.

It was $12.50 and I printed everything from my home computer to save cash. I used a pair of scissors and hot glue gun and voila! Invitations!
The rest of the images are the "ideas" I found from the web

We wanted to incorporate as much from the "forest" as possible to create a party that was mostly "organic"

Tree Stumps for seating -  from our backyard


Tree cake stand - free from our backyard (added an actual tree stump cake top for $6.99 x2 from TJ Maxx) Just so I know food can be placed on it.







We are so excited about taking all of these great ideas and creating our own themed party for Ryker :)



~ Our Shank Family

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished