Sunday, April 10, 2016

Still Catching Up...



Well, just when I thought I would have time to blog again I was wrong. Life is a roller-coaster of awesomeness + randoms + crazy days... long days.


We know some of our family is like "What are the Shanks up to?!" So I figured I would roll out another post about our life lately. We will expand on each topic later.




Easter Sunday + Zoo Trip

Alone time? With 4 kids? Never....

I'm not sure what his obsession is...I mean it just looks cool and has a cool button that makes an awesome noise!

Our little Gardner

Softball 2016

Working on our home...little by little

What?! Kale joined our softball team last minute



We can't wait to blog again. We really miss updating our family + posting sweet and cherished memories and keeping cool records of our life as 6 and a lot of our experiences!

I've finally learned I AM NOT SUPERWOMAN...as Kale likes to call me. I needed a little outside help. With our photography business making leaps and bounds this year I decided to call in a favor. Yup. HELP. Our amazing sitter Caitlyn has accepted our proposal to come over twice a week so that the kids can have some interaction, downtime, learning and fun. Sharin gets to work, do house chores while the kiddos have fun. We are excited she said YES because dropping the kids at some daycare isn't something that we wanted to do. It was just a personal choice. We are excited to get things back together with our family being 6. The sports, photography business and more was really taking its toll.

Hopefully, this change will make a great impact and give us more family time!

We are also hoping to blog more too!

We love you guys!!


~ Our Shank Family


No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished