Friday, April 29, 2016

Thanksgiving Trip 2015 {part 4}


While we were down in Florida we decided to hit the outdoor mall with Aunt Theresa. This was fun. For the first time EVER I got to go inside a POTTERY BARN!

I was literally in HEAVEN. I love Pottery Barn! I picked out my bedding and all sorts of stuff before we were even moved into our new home. I could have lived in that store for a week!

We took some pics around the Christmas Tree they had there too before hitting up a spot for lunch. This was a little more difficult than I thought :) Ryker just did not want to take a pic for mommy.







when you drive off with your Starbucks on the bumper and it doesn't budge....that's what you call  a good cup of joe!


Later that evening my sister invited me to have drinks with a few of her friends. It was nice getting a mommy date without the kids. Wiregrass is really pretty at night especially with the Christmas Tree!





It was such a pretty day and a nice evening out.


~ Our Shank Family

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished