Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Thanksgiving Trip {part 2}

{seriously behind on blogging but catching up...for memories sake}


When in Florida...you must hit the beach! We got lucky the day we had decided to go because it was gorgeous out! Around 78 degrees and sunshine. I loved every minute watching the kids play. It was their free time, my free time and just so relaxing. I couldn't have asked for a better day to unwind, relax and enjoy my little loves!

Before hitting the beach we decided to visit fort desoto.

The kids pretended to be locked away. Tyler looks totally legit. lol. It was worth the extra time :)







Then we enjoyed some fun on the beach.

Trying to get a selfie with 4...

























And of course Colten says he can climb the tree. I said no way and he said LET ME OUT. So I did. This was by far one of the most comical things I've ever seen. "Colten, you are NOT a monkey ;)"


~ Our Shank Family

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished