Thursday, April 28, 2016

Thanksgiving Trip 2015 {part 3}


So, before we left to go to Florida, my dad calls me asking me a bunch of questions. My mom {Florida mom} talked about my feet hurting...make sure you wear tennis shoes... At the time I had no idea what this "surprise was". It was definitely a surprise and of course my 13 year old {always trying to know and not letting things truly be a surprise} tried for an entire day and evening to figure it out. Well, he was right. Disney World it was.

What a fabulous day and a great surprise for all the kids. 

DISNEY WORLD!!!






Aunt Theresa made us matching t-shirts for our trip. LOVE them!

On the Ferry



nom nom
Morgan is pretending to be dead... oh my...
























 






 I love that all 4 kiddos were able to see Disney together this time :) I'm sure we will end up taking another trip when Ryker, too, can actually remember.







~ Our Shank Family

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished