Saturday, September 24, 2011

#1 and #2

Tasks Completed!

#1 - Clean room really well. (This includes finding out where I am going to put the computer desk in our home. It is large and takes up a lot of space)

#2 - Shampoo Carpet

Finally I had enough energy to complete 2 more tasks for my Preparing for Ladybug list.

First, we had to break down the desk and get it out of the room. This was a chore in itself! We decided to go ahead and make a guest room/office downstairs. This is where the desk went.



going...



going...




going...




gone.




With the desk out of this room I was able to put all the office stuff downstairs. Then I had to organize all the baby stuff into the upstairs hallways so I could vacuum and shampoo the carpet.

With all of this complete, I have a nice clean empty room and am ready to throw some paint on these walls.


I sort of went a little crazy with the paint sample in the corner of the room :)







I am hoping that sometime tonight Kale and I will be done painting. This is gonna take all the energy I have left for the day! But it is so worth getting this done. I really need to work on her curtains tomorrow.


1 comment :

  1. It looks like you both have been really hard at work. It looks really good. I love the crib and the new wall color. Good job guys!!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design by Get Polished