Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Visit from Grandma Weycker

Once again, I have saved posts that I have taken way too long to get on our blog! It's been a month but Nana Weycker came for a visit in August. 

Nana and I cleaned and cleaned and cleaned! That's basically all me and Nana did while she was here. Oh we did a little shopping too.

Most of Nana's time here was spent with the boys. It was nice getting that little break.

They did all sorts of things from playing at the park, riding scooters, riding bikes, mending bumps and scrapes, cooking, artwork, and much more! They even went and watched a 3D movie at the Imax theatre.

The boys were absolutely spoiled the entire time she was here.

Nana also did a craw fish boil which Kale has never eaten craw fish before. I steered clear of eating the craw fish (because of the pregnancy) but it looked so good!

She cooked almost every night actually. If theres one person you will never be hungry around, it's Nana Weycker!

Some pics from that week:

Nana and Colten learning how to draw

Nana Weycker and the boys

Nana and the preggo

Nana starting her baby blanket for Ladybug


This blanket is definitely something I can't wait to see finished. She will crochet the entire blankey! I got to choose the colors of course. So adorable. I have received a few blankets from our family for Ladybug and am thinking I might have them tagged. The tag will be attached to each blanket with 

To Ladybug
From: who it's from
and the date it was given to her

I think this will add the final touch. And I know just the girl who can make these personalized tags! 


Despite the fact that Nana and the preggo bumped heads a few times (which was all me and my hormones!), it was fun having her here. We all look forward to seeing Nana Weycker again when Ladybug makes her appearance into our world!








2 comments :

Blog Design by Get Polished