Monday, September 19, 2011

Running on Empty




This preggo is tired! I am so tired! I love the fact that I am pregnant and bringing a new little one into this world but...This is getting hard!

I broke down a started crying the other day. Poor me right? My back was killing me, I haven't slept in 3 nights, and it's just really really hard right now. I stood at the side of my bed, threw my face into my pillow while standing up, and just started crying to Kale! He stated a question and I really could have smothered him with his own pillow! He looks at me in this serious like face and asks, "Guess the fun part is over huh?" I wasn't trying to be a smarty pants but I just dried up my tears and said, "Ya think?"

The last 3 nights in a row I have been up until at least 3am. I have been getting severe leg cramps. I am up at least twice a night in a hot bath trying to soothe my legs. It helped for the first two nights but last night was the worst! I finally got online and did a search for leg cramps during pregnancy. Alas, google is my hero! I was told to wrap a heating pad around my calves and let the heat do the work. I fell asleep wrapped in a heating pad. Wow. The highlight of my 29th week of pregnancy. Black, swollen, tired eyes. It was 7:45am when I woke up this morning. The kids missed the school bus. I had to rush around and grab them breakfast, Tyler's meds, clothes, and just as I was pulling out of the driveway Tyler confesses that he forgot to brush his teeth. So back in the house with mr. stinky. Then off to school. I went back to sleep when I got home and slept until 11:30 this morning. I have absolutely NO energy.

I am hoping after I see my Doctor this Friday, she can help me do something about these leg cramps. I really need to sleep! The tossing, turning, throwing pillows around, stealing Kale's pillow while he sleeps (yes, I figured that out of all the pillows on our bed Kale's must be the most comfortable - after all he has NO problems falling asleep).

I hope my nights get better. I hope I start getting some sleep soon. We have so much going on with the boys bedroom , the guest bedroom , and Ladybugs room - I can't spare any more time!

Kale was saying goodnight to Ladybug last night and these were his words, " Ladybug, now you go to sleep so that momma can get some sleep tonight" Sweet but she already doesn't listen. :)

This is such a complaining post but for my memories sake it was a must.

We don't have much more time left in this pregnancy. If I can just make it through the next 10 weeks then it's on with the up all night with the baby.

Yay!





No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished