Thursday, September 22, 2011

TADA! Ladybug's Crib

(So, I had to put out the last two posts (in order) before I could post this one. )

Finally, September 10, 2011- Ladybugs Crib goes up!

I was too excited the day we got her crib in. It actually arrived at babies-r-us the day before my birthday and was available for pick up the day of my birthday. I got lots of great gifts for my brithday but this was the ultimate. Being the pregnant one who wants everything in place asap, this was the most exciting part of my day. Kale was tired after running around with me all day. I know the grandparents were tired after running around with the kids all day too. So everyone pitching in and putting this crib together was great. I really appreciate it!



Well, here it is ... Ladybug's first bed
























TADA!!!

Proud daddy to be!




 We all helped in one way or another but  I was of course the lazy preggo who stood/sat around taking  pictures.

2 comments :

  1. I love it and yes, Kale looks like a proud papa in this picture!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. he does doesn't he! He got silly for this picture!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design by Get Polished