Friday, September 2, 2011

A Precious and Inspiring Find

As I continue to clean for the arrival of our Ladybug, I keep finding more and more pictures of the boys as babies. I also have kept Colten's baby book in the cabinet that surrounds our fireplace. Well, just yesterday I found Tyler's baby book. I was so excited. I honestly didn't think I had it anymore. This finding has inspired me to compose a few posts. I want to post all about Tyler and Colten's pregnancies along with many, many pictures.

Along with the surprise of finding Tyler's baby book- I also found a letter that I wrote to Tyler after he was born. I wish it was dated but it's not. 5 years later here I am reading this letter, pregnant with my 3rd child and crying.

This will take me a while to do but it will be so nice to be able to show our family and friends something they have never seen before. Some of you have never seen pictures of the boys as babies. This will be a lot of fun.

I am excited and can't wait to get these posted!


Love,

The Shank Family

1 comment :

  1. I know what you mean. Those are the things we & they will treasure for a lifetime. I unfortunately, have a limited amount of things from my childhood, so I have tried to keep as much as I could and snap a picture every chance I get.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design by Get Polished