Thursday, May 26, 2011

Baby Shank-12 weeks 4 days

Baby Shank Update:

Well I went for my testing today. Had my blood drawn and got to see baby again. So exciting!

I was far enough along to do the "over the belly" ultrasound thank goodness.

Baby's heart rate was 153 BPM.
He is moving along growing normally.

He was so very active while the tech was performing the ultrasound. She would get the picture in position to take and he would roll over. He got the hiccups halfway through the ultrasound. He was moving his/her hands and feet a lot.

It was so adorable to see baby so active.

The ultrasound tech was going to see what the baby's gender was (maybe) and every time she would get a good shot of baby's butt LOL he would roll over and move. It wouldn't have been definite but an interesting guess.

Here is the sneak peak :







Sorry so short but I am in a hurry to get to an interview. I am hopefully going to be working with patients in their homes as a Home Health Aide. Wish me luck. We love you!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished