Monday, January 2, 2012

Another Grandma

{November/December 2011}


The last day of my pregnancy with Morgan, Grandma Rush flew into town.  We knew for months that she would be coming and were excited to see her. The boys went crazy over having two grandmas in the house at the same time!

The kids were spoiled by Grandma Weycker and now being spoiled by Grandma Rush.

We were so blessed to have her here. She did so much for me, the boys, and Kale. She got to spend lots of time with Morgan too. I was able to take care of the baby while she took care of the boys OR we would switch roles so that I could spend time with the boys. This was so incredibly helpful!

We enjoyed her company and can't wait to see that side of the family again.

I am disappointed that I didn't get any pictures of daily activities though. I do have one. It's of Grandma and her newest grand baby Morgan. I will have to call Grandma Rush and see if she has any pics for the blog.



Grandma Rush, Morgan, and Daddy

November 2011

Morgan's Birth

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished