Sunday, January 8, 2012

Another Wager

{DECEMBER 2011 }

For all of those who know me well...I am competitive. And for all of those who know Kale...He is competitive. Combine the two...WOW.

So we are always making bets. We are always giving each other a hard time too. When Victory comes our way...We are thrilled to be able to look at the other and smile that cheezy smile of ( you lost looser!)

Previously...Kale and I had a bet on whether Baby Shank was a boy or girl.


 And the picture that says it all:


The winner of course: Daddy with "It's a girl"

The second bet came along right before we had Morgan. I called Kale after my doctor appointment as I usually do and told him that she said Baby Shank was at least 7 lbs. I thought my goodness. 7 lbs! Both my boys were only 6 lbs so in my mind this was gonna be a big baby with 3-4 weeks left of my pregnancy. 

We of course bet on how much baby would weigh. 

Kale:  7lbs 3oz

Sharin: 6 lbs 10 oz

The winner?

Daddy Shank again!


Morgans Weight:  7lbs 2.4 oz. 


We currently are awaiting the results of our last and final bet. (haha hopefully)

Kale:

Hair color:  Brunette
Type:  Straight
Eyes: Brown
First Word:  Doggy

Sharin:

Hair:  Brunette
Type:  wavy/curly
Eyes: Blue
First word:  No/Baby


We will see who the next baby wager winner is...until then we love you all!











1 comment :

  1. Looks like Kale is on a roll. Will he make a lucky #3 guess or will Sharin come in and win one for the girls? lol

    You guys are too funny!! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design by Get Polished