Monday, January 30, 2012

Morgan and Me

{January 25}

I decided that I was going to take a day to hang with Morgan. We snuggled and snuggled and snuggled  basically all day! 

Kale and the boys went off and did boy stuff. So Morgan and I decided we were just going to be little lazy bums. I caught some cute pics of her.


She is confused as she looks out her bedroom window. She begins to stare! I really think she likes a little bit of sunshine!


Yep. She's hooked. She stayed like this for a while. Very content. Loved it!


She is not a fan of tummy time yet. So she has 'back time' for now :)



 Later that night, while I was rocking Morgan to sleep after her very exhausting bath { it's so tough being a baby!} daddy caught us and took some pics.


We interrupt your rocking time for this special photo break :)



Her hair is crazy. She's my little miss crazy hair!


Lovin my time with her. I know it won't last long!



No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished