Friday, January 13, 2012

Get me outta here

{ December 27 }

After having Morgan, I was pretty confined to the house. All I seemed to be doing is holding baby, feeding baby, burping baby, changing baby, and washing baby laundry three times a day.

I also had to recover from surgery which didn't take too long. I was pretty relieved to be able to get up and do things when I really needed to. My c-section was healing nicely. I was feeling pretty good. It was time for a little trip. 

I called my girlfriend Beth and met her at the mall with Tyler and baby Morgan. I was super excited since I hadn't been in a month. I even packed up my stroller to make walking the mall easier. We had a ton of fun!


I was trying on all sorts of things. Nothing really seemed to fit except this beanie. I ended up not buying anything but owell. I had a blast.


Me and Tyler shared a chinese dinner from the food court. I really never knew my 5 year old liked chinese food. He loved it!


And of course my little man begged to ride the carousel. He wouldn't leave me alone about it the entire time we were at the mall. If only they had enter and exit doors that WEREN'T in front of the ride!

This is Tyler's favorite part about coming to the mall. It's like my 5 year old has devised a plan...

{in Tyler's mind} "If I cooperate with my mommy while we are at the mall, I bet she will let me ride the horsey. Yep. I'm gonna cooperate!" 



And of course Morgan was an angel and slept the entire time. 

It was definitely time for these tired legs of mine to go HOME. Which is funny because all I wanted to do was get out of the house. Before we could go home Tyler begged me to let him go to Toys R Us. He knew he had gift card money and wasn't going to give this one up! So I gave in and took him shopping. We didn't stay very long. That money was gone before we walked into the door. And all he wanted but couldn't afford was this Cars Car! It took me forever to get him out of this darn thing! But that's Tyler for you! He kept asking me, "when can I afford this car?" I told him when he gets a job! 


What a day. I was wore out completely. Morgan decided to wake up. I was tired. I was very tired. I hadn't walked like that in months. Yep. It's good to get out of the house every once in a while but it sure felt good to get home.




1 comment :

  1. Yes, we had a great time with you guys at the mall that day!! The pictures are great!! Morgan looks adorable all snuggled up. Tyler looks really excited to be on the carousel. He's really enjoying his chinese food in this picture. hahaha
    Who wouldn't want a cool car like that? lol That hat looked so cute on you, should've bought it!!

    Love it all!!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design by Get Polished