Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Christmas Pics

{ January 6 }

Christmas Pictures 2011

Finally!

We were able to get it together to get a family Christmas picture before I went crazy. We sat on this for way too long. These pictures were also to be our Christmas cards this year. I am so glad to almost be done with some of the things I have had on my list for a month now.

This was a challenge all the way. With one kid making faces, one kid pouting, and one baby crying and hungry, it took us everything we had to put this together. Even Grandma Shank helped out. She ran to the baby every 2 seconds with a binky to try to get Morgan to stop crying. Morgan does not like the flash of the camera at all!

It took all four adults to get these pics. It was so worth all the efforts.


The whole family


Our kiddos



Mommy and Morgan




Daddy and his baby girl





Mommy's little princess





And this is Daddy and Grandpa Shank being funny. I didn't like this at all but who am I?

It is cute now that I look back on it. She's definitely a daddy's girl sitting on the head of Grandpa Shank's latest kill. (gross) But daddy loved it!



Now For The Bloopers!!






We all got onto Tyler. Look at that picture. It captured all of us giving him the evil eye!

This has been fun. Hard with 3 kids but fun. I would have at this point taken any picture I could get. But we got lucky and scored a great family picture!

We love you and miss you all! 






1 comment :

  1. Awesome pics!! Love love love the pic of you & Morgan and he dress is so adorable!!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design by Get Polished