Tuesday, May 1, 2012

25 Days of Photos



I recently created a separate blog for all the other things in my life such as sewing, photography, crafts, blogging and all that. I wanted to keep my family blog just about family. However, I am going to post these pics to this blog as well.

I am doing a little photo challenge:

25 days to document your life in photos - from Katie Evans Photography

This might become a book of my own some day. A little keepsake book. I am thinking about doing this 4 times a year. Not only will this create some awesome memories but it is also a great way for me to improve on some photography skills from a completely different standpoint.

I am hoping one day.... to get the opportunity to take a few photography classes. Along with my passion for design I also love photography :)


I think this will be a TON of fun. This will also be a creative way to show our family 

" A LITTLE MORE ABOUT US"

Love the idea :)





{ some days I might be putting out two posts. My usual and my 25 days photos}

Hope you enjoy all the pics :)

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished