Saturday, August 2, 2014

A Cool Room for a Pre-teen {Dallas Cowboys Inspired}



Colten's Bedroom Remodel:

Budget: $500

Things Needed:

New Bed
New Mattresses
New Dresser
Curtains
Bedside Lamp
New Bedding
Wall Decor

This is going to be a really hard task for under $500. I think we may be able to do it! With a new baby on the way, we better be able to pull this off :)



The inspiration from Colten himself:

Dallas Cowboys anything goes! As long as it's blue...its a go!

He wants a big bed. No more twin bed or bunks.

He wants Dallas Cowboys curtains.

Colten's wish list: Room Decor:






I know we won't be able to purchase the dallas cowboys bedding set within our budget but we've decided that this will end up being a Christmas gift. I will have to think of something similar or see about purchasing an appliqué? Not sure but we are going to have fun with this :) Even just a dark blue comforter would be great for now.


He also wishes to have a big white star painted on his wall. I'm no artist but I may be able to pull this one off. I'm thinking about a wall decal...I guess we will have to see how much these cost!



Can you tell that he is a HUGE cowboys fan??



I'm really looking forward to this room remodel!

~ The Shank Family

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished