Sunday, August 10, 2014

Summer 2014 {in a flash}


Today is the last day of summer!!! At least calendar wise for the boys.

I can't believe the kids are going back to school tomorrow!!

Thankfully, we've had a great summer with lots of little memories to share. 

From road trips to Texas, Fishing in Florida, Water Park Adventures to hanging out together in our own backyard...it's been a wonderful summer.





Park Time with Tyler






Ice Cream at Coldstone with Morgan and her little friend






Backyard Water Fun






Airport Selfie {the kids saying bye to me as I leave for a trip}






Downtown Tampa {where my sis was getting married}






Pre-wedding Mani Pedi's with my little sis 







Rehearsal Dinner with my parents





THE BIG DAY with my sis {wedding day bliss}





My dad and I during my sisters wedding dinner





Fishing on King Lake in Florida




Celebrating my dad's birthday with family






Celebrating Father's Day {kids homemade surprises}






Swimming Pool/Slipping Slide  Fun at Nana Weyckers










Celebrating Colten's 12th Birthday in Texas









Summer Selfies with my boys







Krispy Kreme Doughnut Runs





Celebrating Kale's Birthday





Trips to the Mall {Morgan's shoes and horsey adventures}








4th of July Fireworks Fun













mani - pedi for this momma to be




Solo Time with my Coco




More Backyard Fun





The start of Colten's football season



Our Wisconsin Dells Vacation











More Backyard Fun





This summer has been incredible!!!! Other than a few minor unexpected hiccups...we've probably had one of the most relaxing, exciting and adventurous summers yet!


~ The Shank Family

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished