Thursday, August 7, 2014

The Little Things


All of my purchases up until now have been diapers, wipes and little necessary items for our little one. I have held off for quite some time so that I didn't over shop like I did for Morgan. I finally waited long enough. It was time...for my first nonnecessity purchase! This is a special little moment for me...

Last Pregnancy...

Last Baby...

Last - first onesie purchase....

I am documenting this special little moment...

I originally thought YAY shopping spree for Baby Shank. To my surprise, I was looking around Baby Gap...the most adorable clothes...with red signs that read:

Take an additional 40% off sale and clearance. Seriously? My day was made!

Out of my entire shopping day these were my favorite little purchases.

I didn't spend more than $10 on these 3 items. I was in heaven.

I can't wait to put these on our little man.



Sometimes...in life..it's all about the little things.


~ The Shank Family






No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished