Friday, August 8, 2014

My New Bed {helping daddy}



Morgan's crib days are finally over. With baby on the way and due to arrive in just 12 weeks, we knew now was the time to get her acquainted with her new bed.

I was stuck on finding an affordable and budget friendly toddler bed for $150 or below. It definitely had to be white with clean lines. Nothing ornate to clash with the crib. 

I found this adorable bed {on clearance} at Hayneedle.com for $60 {originally $90}. That included free shipping. Kale and I were pretty stoked given the fact that Morgan's room is also in need of a little makeover to include her baby brother.

Morgan was thrilled. She helped Kale put her new bed together. 


I documented our little helper :)













And for a final celebration of completion... We actually allowed her to bounce on her new bed!



~ The Shank Family


No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished