Wednesday, August 20, 2014

The Great Wolf Lodge #2 {Wisconsin Dells Vacation}



I really wanted to share some pics of the families that we got to spend this vacation with. I felt the last post was so overloaded with just our family I decided to create a second post to go along with.

First up is the cousins pics: I thought this was adorable! I am so glad my sister in law Kristen brought her camera (as I left mine at home and only had my cell}.


Grandpa and Grandpa Rush bought all the grandkids matching swim wear for this vacation. So incredibly thoughtful and cute!



From left to right: Morgan, Sawyer, Tyler, Colten, Noah, Nora
Bottom: Josiah and Nathaniel. 


We got to share this lovely vacation with:

Grandma and Grandpa Rush (Colorado Family)



Uncle Wes, Aunt Christina, Josiah and Noah (Colorado Family)


Uncle Kyle, Aunt Kristen, Sawyer, Nora and Kolter (Ohio Family)


G'Pa Blaine (Colorado)


Tache & Papa below  (Kansas Family)


Aunt Wendy and Nathaniel and below - Uncle Adam (Colorado Family)





And a few photos of great family times!!

Colten and Cousin Sawyer



Colten and Cousin Sawyer

Sawyer and Colten were together..a lot... :)




It was amazing to see everyone on this side of the family. We are blessed beyond measure that everyone was able to make it safely!


~ The Shank Family

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished