Friday, August 12, 2011

A Day Out For Mommy To Be

This is just a random post but it highlights me being able to get out of the house! I have been resting a LOT. I get bored sitting at home "resting". This will be a challenge in the future as I am told to take it easy. I have 15 weeks left of pregnancy to sit and rest? UGH! But if it is for Ladybug then I suppose I can be a good girl and do what I know I need to do.

I was invited to lunch by a dear friend of mine and future bridesmaid. It took me a minute to get it together and actually get ready to go somewhere. Lately I have been laying around in my p.j.'s. I accepted her offer and had a great time. My girlfriend Beth brought her son and I was accompanied by my little man Tyler. It was almost like a mother/son date for the both of us. We did a lot of talking and catching up. It was nice to have a girlfriend date.

Mommy and Tyler

This pic also highlights a very pregnant mommy. Wow ! I feel huge!


 I arrived at Olive Garden on Empty and returned home Full! I could barely walk out I overstuffed myself with the delicious food! All you can eat soup, salad, and bread sticks any day!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished